LAND HOLDER SUPPORT
Beaver Works provides technical assistance for coexistence solutions, and riparian and restoration strategies on the conditions that beavers need to be successful within a riparian system.
Got Bothersome Beavers?
- beaver dams flooding fields?
- culvert or POD plugging?
- removing trees?
- tampering with irrigation ponds or ditches?
Contact us for advice, solutions, tools and techniques - practical, proven ways to protect your property.
Beaver Works is fully insured and a member of the National Wildlife Control Operators Association, and trained through the Beaver Institute.
Want beaver on your property?
What are the conditions that beavers need to be successful on your property?
We provide technical assistance to landholders and agencies on the conditions for beaver to be successful, where to prioritize resources to enhance beaver success:
- Food/vegetation preferences, variety and needs for year round health
- Beaver behavior and biology - attracting dispersing beavers to settle in your stream system
- Educating upstream or downstream neighbors concerned about beavers
Watersheds...or "Water Catchments"?
Watersheds of long ago - before Euro American trapping and settlement - functioned more as water catchments, slowing and capturing and rainfall and snow melt through beaver works naturally abundant on our high desert landscapes.