Webinar: Beavers in Our Landscape
A presentation and discussion on understanding and living with beavers on working lands.
Offered Wednesday, March 10th from 12pm to 1:30pm
Whether you love them, hate them, want to understand them, think you need them, or just want to learn how to live with them, you will find this webinar useful. Developed for landowners, natural resource managers and anyone curious about beavers in our high desert landscapes.
Presentation and discussion by Beaver Works Oregon and Skuyler Herzog, Ph.D. Hydrologist, OSU-Cascades.
- Beaver basics – Natural history, ecology and behavior
- Beavers and water – Discuss how beavers alter stream flows with case studies
- Beaver challenges – Issues, overview tools and techniques for coexistence
- Q&A – An opportunity for participants to ask questions and discuss beaver management issues, options and information needs
An integral part of the workshop will be discussion about challenges, concerns and values. Join us to share your knowledge and experiences.
Contact us at email@example.com to learn more.
Presented by Beaver Works Oregon / Think Wild in coordination with:
- Middle Deschutes Watershed Council
- Deschutes County SWCD
- Connect Central Oregon, launched with assistance from OSU-Cascades
REGISTER FOR WEBINAR
Once registered we will email information on how to join the webinar through your personal computer, tablet, and/or smart phone.